For quite sometime now, I made it a habit to start my day watching motivational videos. Videos that I can definitely relate to; videos that will inspire you to do better and be better.
Here are my top 10 picks (in no particular order):
1. Lisa Nichols’ Life-changing Story
I am an ordinary person who chooses to make one more extraordinary decision every day.
2. Mel Robbins’ Secret to Self-Motivation
Motivation is garbage.
3. Tim Grover: How to be Unstoppable
Are you a cooler, closer or cleaner?
4. How Elon Musk Get Things Done
5. The Wisdom of a 3rd Grade Dropout
How are you living?
6. This is WHY You Don’t Succeed by Simon Sinek
7. Maria Sharapova on Building Grit and Discipline
8. Why Genius Doesn’t Matter
9. Tim Cook’s Powerful Speech on Technology and Social Media Network
Measure your impact on humanity not in like, but in the lives you touch. Not in popularity, but in the people you serve.
10. Peter Dinklage’s Advice: DON’T WAIT
No matter, try again, fail again, fail better.
I hope you take at least a few minutes a day watching these videos rather than spending your time on social media. These videos will inspire you to win the day, to do better, and to be better. And guaranteed, time spent watching these videos are definitely worth it.
Do you have your own list of motivational videos? Comment below, I’d love to check out your recommendations!
Thank you for stopping by!
Pin for later!